Monday 12 March 2012

More Suffolk Publicity Shots

OK, these are actually Essex, but taken in the general direction of Suffolk. It's the thought that counts.

These are the last photos I'm going to put up from my first weekend with my camera last October, at least for a while. New stuff coming soon, honest! At any rate, these shots are of the Stour Estuary at Manningtree in the early morning. Well, it was about 7.30, which is early for me! They're more about me testing the settings on my camera than about anything clever compositionally, but I think they've both got a certain charm to them.
One day I'll go to this river and there will actually be a decent level of water in it...I've been assured that it does fill up, it just never seems to do so when I'm there!

See you soon,

J



No comments:

Post a Comment